Last updated January 07, 2023
This license agreement governs your use of the free icons, patterns, textures, logos, illustrations, templates and letters / fonts (“content”) that you download via PolarVectors.com. By downloading content from PolarVectors.com, you agree to the terms and conditions of this license agreement.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
When you download content from PolarVectors.com you are granted a free, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use the content subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. You, as the Licensee, are the sole authorized user of the content.
2. PERMITTED USES
You have the right to use the content worldwide, in perpetuity, and in any media, as long as it is not for any restricted uses (see “Restricted Uses” below and any additional restrictions notified to you at the time of licensing).
Examples of permitted uses include websites; blog posts; social media; advertisements; flyers; marketing campaigns; corporate presentations; newspapers; magazines; books; film and television productions; web and mobile applications; product packaging; personal non-commercial use; and, unless otherwise notified, commercial use.
3. RESTRICTED USES
You must not use the content in a pornographic, obscene, defamatory, or unlawful manner. Additionally, you are prohibited from:
- Selling, sublicensing, distributing, or allowing third parties to download, extract, use, or redistribute the content file itself, separate from your end use.
- Using the content as part of a trademark, design mark, trade name, business name, service mark, or logo.
- Falsely representing yourself as the original creator of a work predominantly composed of licensed content.
- Using the content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution where the content wasn’t significantly altered. This includes various items such as cards, stationery, calendars, apparel, posters, mobile applications, and other products or items for resale, license, or distribution for profit.
- It also includes on-demand products, where content is selected by a third party for customization on a made-to-order basis, such as postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, and other items sold through custom designed websites or sites like Redbubble.com and other similar print on demand sites.
- Using the content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or distribution.
You are not obligated to credit the images with the link or text but it will be much appreciated if you decide to do so. You can include the following credit to the content: “PolarVectors.com/Image Author: Artist’s Name”.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the content, are owned by the PolarVectors.com and content creators. Unless specific content dictates otherwise, you are not granted a license or any other right under Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or other Intellectual Property Rights.